We are looking for a full time Studio Manager to join our busy and growing London studio.
The primary focus of the role will be to manage the resourcing and workflow through our busy, multi-disciplined team, across all accounts, projects and activities.
As a critical role within the team and gate-keeper to the studio, the Studio Manager will be working in close liaison with the Client Services, Creative and Technology teams to ensure requirements are fully resourced and processes are upheld.
We are looking for someone with a strong personality and a strong understanding of an agency’s workflow to carefully manage resource requirements and deadlines. Moreover, we are looking for someone with strong communication and interpersonal skills to support the healthy working culture that is a key feature of our studio.
- Management of resource through key tools and software
- Workload balancing incl. resource conflict resolution and weekly resource planning
- Resource scoping for contracts in liaison with Account Management team
- Checking and monitoring creative briefs
- Ensuring process is followed
- Freelance / specialist skillset bookings / raising PO’s / seeking approvals
- Third party production support – sourcing print, merchandise, digital services, model making etc., gathering quotations, raising PO’s
- General team support
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role at an agency (minimum)
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of creative processes including print and digital production
- Pro-active, self-starter with a team mentality
Software & Systems:
- Apple Mac
- Optional: Adobe Creative Suite