We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our busy and growing London studio.
The Senior Account Manager role is a vital role within the Client Services team looking after a portfolio of clients and projects across a diverse client base.
Working closely with the other members of the Account team and wider Creative and Creative Technology teams, the Senior Account Manager is responsible for keeping everything on track as well as being a key driver of business growth.
We are looking for someone with experience in client management and client growth. Someone who sees potential everywhere is a problem solver, confident to work with senior clients to really understand their business challenges and find ways to help them win. Someone who thrives on finding solutions.
As a SeniorAccount Manager, you’ll work closely with the senior leaders, partners and founders.
- Be the key point of contact between Interstate and our senior-level client contacts.
- Determine and scope client requirements and growth initiatives.
- Estimate, budget and cost control.
- Develop and monitor timing plans - Manage workflow within the agency.
- Brief our creative and creative technology teams.
- Manage the design development process.
- Evaluate creative work.
- Support the senior Client Services team.
- At least 6 years of agency experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Tactful and persuasive at the senior client level.
- Confident, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Calm, patient and resilient.
- Able to prioritise and multi-task.
- Thorough and diligent, with great attention to detail.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
To give you a clear picture of the day-to-day role, you will need to handle:
- Gain an understanding of the clients’ business; including market dynamics, trends, competition, commercial objectives etc.
- Establish a positive and professional day-to-day working relationship with senior clients, ensuring that they are confident we’re doing great work for them.
- Maintain proactivity on projects keeping the Partner team informed where required.
Management & administration:
- Scope and prepare proposals, briefs and estimates, including working with the business development team for new business opportunities and RFPs.
- Manage the project scope from beginning to completion.
- Assist with the scheduling and management of resources to ensure its efficiency and effectiveness.
- Prepare fee forecasts and revenue projections.
- Be proactive in further developing senior client relationships, identifying new opportunities or repeat business.
- Identify and seek new business opportunities, and assist the Partners in doing so.
- Contribute to the effective, productive and happy running of the studio and internal initiatives. We value your ideas, let’s hear them.
We have high standards and expect a lot, but in return offer an exciting role that you can make your own and could take you to far-flung places - this could be just the beginning.