We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our busy and growing London studio.
The Account Manager role is a key one within the Client Services team looking after a portfolio of client projects across a diverse client base.
Working closely with the other members of the Account team and wider Creative and Creative Technology teams, the Account Manager is responsible for keeping everything on track, on time and on budget.
We are looking for someone with experience of client management who is a tenacious problem solver, confident to work with clients to really understand their business and their challenges. Someone who thrives on problem-solving through creativity.
As an Account Manager you’ll work alongside experienced colleagues and across all areas of agency work, with direct input and exposure to the senior leaders, partners and founders.
- Become the key point of contact between Interstate, our clients and suppliers.
- Determine and scope client requirements.
- Estimate, budget and cost control.
- Develop and monitor timing plans - Manage workflow within the agency.
- Brief our creative and creative technology teams.
- Manage the design development process.
- Evaluate creative work.
- Support the senior Client Services team.
- At least 4 years’ agency experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Tactful and persuasive.
- Confident, enthusiastic and self motivated.
- Calm, patient and resilient - a strong ability to manage your time and plan well, as well as plan for others.
- Logical and organised, methodical and systematic. Able to prioritise and multi-task.
- Thorough and diligent, with great attention to detail.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
To give you a clear picture of the day-to-day role, you will be need to handle:
- Take a keen interest in the client’s business and understanding of their market position and current market trends.
- Be the go-to person for your projects; communicating with and co-ordinating the Partner team, Creative team, Creative Technology team and suppliers to ensure a seamless team effort.
Management & administration:
- Scope and prepare proposals, briefs and estimates for new projects.
- Manage the project scope from beginning to completion.
- Assist with the scheduling and management of resources to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure resource is planned ahead of scheduling meetings as best as possible based on your project requirements.
- Prepare fee forecasts (billing schedule) and monitor resource allocations in line with approved budgets.
- Be proactive in further developing existing client relationships, identifying new opportunities or repeat business.
- Identify and seek new business opportunities, and assist the Partners in doing so.
- Contribute to the effective, productive and happy running of the studio and internal initiatives. We value your ideas, let’s hear them.
We have high standards and expect a lot, but in return offer an exciting role that you can make your own and could take you to far-flung places - this could be just the beginning.