We’re looking for Account Executives to join our busy and growing London studio.
The Account Executive role is key within the Client Services team, either looking after one of our large clients or working across a range of smaller client projects.
Working closely with the other members of the Account team and wider Creative and Creative Technology teams, the Account Executive is responsible for keeping everything on track, on time and on budget.
We are looking for someone keen to gain experience in client management who is confident, enthusiastic and curious. Someone who thrives on problem identifying and solving.
As an Account Executive, you’ll work alongside skilled colleagues and be exposed to all areas of agency work, with direct contact with the senior leaders, partners and founders.
- Become a key point of contact between Interstate, our clients and suppliers.
- Help determine and scope client requirements.
- Estimate, budget and cost control.
- Develop and monitor timing plans - Manage workflow within the agency.
- Brief our creative and creative technology teams.
- Manage the design development process.
- Evaluate creative work.
- Ideally degree level educated or equivalent.
- Previous experience is a positive but not a must - attitude is as important as experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Confident, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Calm, patient and resilient - a strong ability to manage time and plan well
- Logical and organised, methodical and systematic. Able to prioritise and multi-task.
- Thorough and diligent, with great attention to detail.
- Keen to ask questions, learn and progress.
To give you a clear picture of the day-to-day role, you will need to handle:
- Take a keen interest in the client’s business and understanding of their market position and current market trends.
- Be the go-to person for your projects; communicating with and co-ordinating the Partner team, Creative team, Creative Technology team and suppliers to ensure a seamless team effort.
Management & administration:
- Scope and prepare proposals, briefs and estimates for new projects.
- Manage the project scope from beginning to completion.
- Assist with the scheduling and management of resources to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure resource is planned ahead of scheduling meetings as best as possible based on your project requirements.
- Prepare fee forecasts (billing schedule) and monitor resource allocations in line with approved budgets.
- Contribute to the effective, productive and happy running of the studio and internal initiatives. We value your ideas, let’s hear them.
We have high standards and expect a lot, but in return offer an exciting role that you can make your own and could take you to far-flung places - this could be just the beginning.